Community Notifications The Salt Lake City School District began using Twitter and Facebook last April in response to public interest.
What does SLCSD stand for?
SLCSD stands for Salt Lake City School District (Salt Lake City, Utah)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Second Life Cheerleading Squad (gaming group)
- Senior Leadership Communications System
- Short Lived Credential Service (user certificate)
- Software Life Cycle Support
- Sprint Local Consumer Solutions
- Standby Liquid Control System
- Student Lawn Care Services
- St. Lucie County School Board (Florida)
- South Lincs Competitive Swimming Club (UK)
- Survivalifeguard Channel Swimming Club
- Salt Lake Center for Science Education (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Software Life Cycle Support Environment
- Sri Lanka-Canada Scholarship Foundation (British Columbia, Canada)
- Sri Lanka Chamber of Small Industry
- Second Lowest Cost Silver Plan (health care coverage)
- Saturated Long Chain Triglyceride
- Scarborough Land Conservation Trust (Scarborough, ME)
- Select (RS-232C pin 13)
- Sertoli-Leydig Cell Tumor (ovarian cancer)
- Small Letter Contrast Test (vision test)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Exhibit 2: Profiles of School District Respondents Number of Number of District Students Employees SMALL Cleveland Municipal School District, OH 73,000 12,000 Denver Public Schools, CO 72,000 14,000 Portland Public Schools, OR 53,000 7,000 Salt Lake City School District, UT 25,000 4,500 St.
In Salt Lake City School District, where limited English proficient students make up about 37 percent of the population, administrators have addressed their needs in a holistic way.