What does SIRHA stand for?
SIRHA stands for Salon International de la Restauration, de l’Hôtellerie et de l’Alimentation (French: International Hotel Catering and Food Trade Exhibition; Lyon, France)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SIRHA
We have 2 other meanings of SIRHA in our Acronym Attic
- Southern Interior Repeater Group
- Special Interest Research Group
- Starting Independent Researcher Grant (European Research Council; EU)
- Starting Investigator Research Grant (Science Foundation Ireland)
- Strategic Investment Research Group (Prudential Financial)
- Summit Implementation Review Group
- Special Interest Research Group on Aging and Intellectual Disability (international network)
- Sexuality Issues, Relationships and Gender Education (University of Puget Sound; Tacoma, WA)
- Southern Indiana Rehab Hospital
- Sydney Immigration Residential Housing (est. 2006; Australia)
- Southern Iowa Regional Housing Authority
- Susanville Indian Rancheria Housing Authority (Susanville, CA)
- Système d'Information des Ressources Humaines de l'Education Nationale (French: Information System Human Resources National Education)
- Safety Information Resources on the Internet
- Safety Information Resources, Inc.
- Semiconductor Industry Research Institute (est. 1994; Japan)
- Sirius Satellite Radio Inc.
- Speech Interpretation and Recognition Interface (software)
- Sugar Industry Research Institute (Jamaica)
- Sustainable Investment Research International Group