Subcultures were done on blood agar, MacConkey agar and Salmonella-Shigella agar and incubated aerobically at 37[degrees]C for 18 to 24 h.
What does SSA stand for?
SSA stands for Salmonella-Shigella Agar
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SSA
We have 676 other meanings of SSA in our Acronym Attic
- Signaling System 7 (telephony protocol)
- Super Socket 7 (processor socket type)
- Signaling System 7 Management System (Sprint)
- Signaling System Over Internet Protocol (Intellinet)
- Atlantic Silverside (FAO fish species code)
- Long Side, Short Side, Angle Condition (geometry)
- S-Band Single Access (Hubble Telescope data processor)
- Safety & Security Asia (trade show)
- Saitama Super Arena (Saitama, Japan)
- Salle Semi-Anéchoique (French: Semi-Anechoic Room)
- Salvador, Bahia, Brazil - Dois De Julho (Airport Code)
- Same-Sex Attraction
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (India)
- Sat Sri Akal
- SATCOM Signal Analyzer
- School of Social Administration (various schools)
- School of Social Service Administration (University of Chicago; Illinois)
- School Safety Agent (New York)
- School Self-Assessment (various locations)
- School Superintendents of Alabama
Samples in periodicals archive:
Both enrichment broths were streaked onto xylose lysine deoxycholate agar (Merck) and Salmonella-Shigella agar, and incubated at 37[degrees]C for 22 hours.