BARTON replies: Salmonella is a type of food poisoning caused by a bacteria called Salmonella enteritides.
What does SE stand for?
SE stands for Salmonella Enteritides
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SE
We have 106 other meanings of SE in our Acronym Attic
- Samenspel Doet Zegevieren Zevenaar (football club; Zevenaar, The Netherlands)
- London Southeast (UK postcode)
- Saami, Northern (Norwegian ISO Language Code)
- Saban Entertainment
- Safety Engineer
- Safety Evaluation
- Saint Etienne (musical group)
- Salem Elementary
- Sales Engineer
- Sales Executive
Samples in periodicals archive:
It has been tested against, among others, Streptococcus faecalis, Salmonella enteritides, Escherichia coli 0157, Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Aspergillus niger (black mould) and Listeria monocytogenes.