Cooper holds a bachelor's degree in business management from Salisbury State University in Maryland.
What does SSU stand for?
SSU stands for Salisbury State University
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSU
We have 111 other meanings of SSU in our Acronym Attic
- Subsea Test Valve (energy production)
- Senior Sewage Treatment Worker (New York City Department of Environmental Protection)
- Shree Swaminarayan Temple Willesden (UK)
- Simple Stuff That Works (UK)
- Social Security This Week (newsletter)
- Solid State Transmitter
- Adele H. Stamp Student Union (building code; University of Maryland)
- Sabbath School University (Michigan)
- Sacramento State University
- Salem State University (Massachusetts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com; Breakthrough to Nursing Chair Evan Minarik, Salisbury State University, mansbtn@gmail.
609) 652-4395 Salisbury State University Salisbury, MD Elicia A Venso, Ph.
She was particularly responsible for the success of a conference on the Vietnam war held on the Salisbury State University campus--and in connection with the myriad of details of other conferences and NEH programs conducted under the rubric of LFQ and Salisbury University.
Clair Eastern Technical High School Allen Thomas McDaniel College Eric Washington Towson University Seth Tierney Johns Hopkins University Wayne Gorrow Salisbury State University Dave Dickerson University of Maryland Herb Nicholls Long Beach HS Les Fisher Catoctin HS Laura Emery McDaniel College Doug Lamb Thomas Stone HS Anthony Adams University of Maryland MAINE Patricia Bourget Bonny Eagle HS Lance Johnson Portland HS Lisa Petruccelli Bowdoin College MICHIGAN Jim Knowles Western Michigan University John McBride Comstock HS Ed Outslay East Lansing HS George Mitchell Hanover-Horton Schools Lyle McFadden J.
This research has been assisted by Kathryn Kalmanson, head of reference at Blackwell Library at Salisbury State University.
Public Works and Terrorism; * Timothy Campbell, consultant on emergency services and public safety, The Role of the Fire Department, Emergency Medical Services, and Emergency Management in Terrorism; and * Vaughn Wagner, assistant professor of environmental health sciences, Salisbury State University, Salisbury, Md.