The firm will supply al equipment to Al-Toukhi company for Industry, Trading & Contracting, which is leading the EPC consortium for the Saline Water Conversion Corporation (SWCC).
What does SWCC stand for?
SWCC stands for Saline Water Conversion Corporation (Saudi Arabia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SWCC
We have 86 other meanings of SWCC in our Acronym Attic
- Southwest Center Against Sexual Assault
- Second Winds Community Band (McMinville, OR)
- Sequoia Winds Community Band (Visalia, CA)
- Shanghai Water Conservation Bureau
- Software Control Board
- Soil and Water Conservation Board (various locations)
- Soil and Water Conservation Bureau (various locations)
- Southwestern Corn Borer
- Southwest Chinese Baptist Church (Houston, TX, USA)
- Southwest Center for Biological Diversity (Tucson, AZ)
- Scottsdale Window Cleaning Company (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Second World Climate Conference
- Sheung Wan Civic Centre (Hong Kong)
- Signal Warfare Control Center
- Small Wind Certification Corporation
- Social Work Constituency Council
- Socialism with Chinese Characteristics
- Soil and Water Conservation Committee (various locations)
- Soil Water Characteristic Curve (hydrology)
- South Wales Caving Club (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Saline Water Conversion Corporation yesterday announced its plan to establish the world's largest desalination plant in Rabigh, northwest of Jeddah, with a capacity of 600,000 cubic meters of water daily.
Summary: The award-winning Electronic Transformation Programme (e-TP) at Saudi Arabia's Saline Water Conversion Corporation (SWCC) got yet another feather to its cap winning for the second time.
Saline Water Conversion Corporation (SWCC) has notified the company of winning the deal, Doosan said in a statement.
com (Faiz Askari) As the Saline Water Conversion Corporation (SWCC) faces challenges of global expansion and privatisation, the Saudi utility giant has undertaken an IT infrastructure overhaul following its Electronic Transformation program (e-TP Program).
Fahid Al Shareef, governor of Saline Water Conversion Corporation in Saudi Arabia, said one of the challenges faced by cities today is the increasing water leakage from distribution networks.
The group from the Saline Water Conversion Corporation in Saudi Arabia are attending the 64-week technical instructors training programme at TTE Management and Technical Training of Middlesbrough.