The American Academy of Family Physicians says: "Contraindications for saline nasal irrigation include incompletely healed facial trauma, because of the potential to leak saline into unwanted tissue planes or spaces; and neurologic or musculoskeletal problems, such as significant intention tremor, that increase the risk of aspiration.
What does SNI stand for?
SNI stands for Saline Nasal Irrigation (upper respiratory therapy)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SNI
We have 113 other meanings of SNI in our Acronym Attic
- Southern New Hampshire Services, Inc. (Manchester, NH)
- Spanish National Health System
- Spanish National Honor Society
- Steamtown National Historic Site (Scranton, PA)
- Sierra Nevada Horse Show Association (Reno, NV)
- Standard Normal Homogeneity Test
- Swiss Network on Health Technology Assessment
- Southern New Hampshire University (Manchester, NH, USA)
- Special Needs Housing Unit
- Second National Health Week
- San Nicolas Island (US Navy operated instrumentation site)
- Sanity Not Included
- SCC Network Interface
- Schneider National Carriers, Inc.
- Scripps Networks Interactive (lifestyle content)
- Secure Network Infrastructure
- Secure Network Interface (web server)
- Senior Network, Incorporated
- Serial Network Interface
- Server Name Indication (networking protocol)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Efficacy of daily hypertonic saline nasal irrigation among patients with sinusitis: A randomized controlled trial.