As a result, the average sales per employee last year was $279,477.
What does SPE stand for?
SPE stands for Sales Per Employee
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPE
We have 235 other meanings of SPE in our Acronym Attic
- Site Preliminary Design Validation
- SpaceDev Inc. (commercial space exploration company)
- Superior Pancreatico-Duodenal Venous Flow
- Same Planet Different World (dance theatre; Chicago, IL)
- SQL (Structured Query Language)-Programmer Development Window
- Software Process Definition Working Group
- State Primary Drinking Water Regulations (South Carolina)
- Software Package Data Exchange
- Speedy (networking protocol)
- Satellite Precipitation Estimate
- Sauber Petronas Engineering
- Sciences Physiques pour l'Enseignement (French: Physics for Education)
- Secondary Particulate Emissions
- Semiconductor Production Equipment
- Senior Procurement Executive
- Sensitive Protective Equipment
- Sensor Processing Electronics
- Serum Protein Electrophoresis
- Service Platform Engineering
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last year, the average UK computer software company achieved 3,000 [pounds sterling] sales per employee and a mere 3,000 [pounds sterling] profit per employee.
1 million in revenues last year with a staff of just 14 people--equal to a hefty $365,164 in sales per employee.
At first glance, the difference in sales per employee may be attributed to the companies being very different.
Taking this into account, as well as the fact that some of the companies in the table are among the industry's largest companies and thus are better able to leverage their size to increase productivity, average sales per employee for the 20 companies in the table grew 3.