Sales incentive plans can often provide salespeople with payouts that are much larger than their base salaries.
What does SIP stand for?
SIP stands for Sales Incentive Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SIP
We have 614 other meanings of SIP in our Acronym Attic
- Standard Input Output User eXchange
- Statny Institut Odborneho Vzdelavania (Slovak Centre for Training Firms; Bratislava, Slovak Republic)
- Safe in Our World (UK)
- Simple Input/Output Window
- Simple Interactive Object Extraction
- Sabic Innovative Plastics
- SACLANT Intelligence Plan
- Safer Internet Plan (various organizations)
- Safety Implementation Plan
- Safety Improvement Plan (various organizations)
- Satellite Image Processor
- Satellite Interceptor Program
- Savings Investment Plan
- Scale Irrigation Project (various organizations)
- Scanner Interface Processor
- School Improvement Partner (UK education)
- School Improvement Partner (UK)
- School Improvement Plan
- School Intervention Program (various schools)
- Schools Integration Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
In other personnel changes, Franklin has expanded the sales team and implemented a sales incentive plan, which will focus efforts on building retail and dealer sales at the national level.
Management may then want to couple this information with sales incentive plans.