For example, a few years ago traditional sales forecasting models may have been based only on a company's sales history and input from the sales force.
What does SFM stand for?
SFM stands for Sales Forecasting Model
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SFM
We have 218 other meanings of SFM in our Acronym Attic
- Sioux Falls Lutheran School (Sioux Falls, SD)
- Société Française de Lutte Contre Le Sida (French: French Society of the Fight Against AIDS)
- Stress Fiber-Like Structure
- Structure Factor Least Squares (mathematical and scientific calculation)
- Suzhou Foreign Language School (Suzhou, China)
- San Fernando La Union (Phillipines)
- Southern Football League Umpires Association (Australia)
- Sympathy for Lady Vengeance (Korean film)
- San Francisco Lindy Exchange
- Sales Floor Manager
- San Francisco, California Moscone Convention Center (Amtrak station code; San Francisco, CA)
- Scanning Fluorescence Microscopy
- Scanning Force Microscope
- School of Frontier Media (Youth with a Mission)
- Science Fiction Museum (Seattle)
- Sellerie Frédéric Moulins (French upholstery company)
- Senior Finance Manager
- Sensor Fuzed Munition
- Sent from Mobile
- Serum-Free Media (Thermo Scientific HyClone)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jim brings to the partnership a wealth of expertise in the field of Predictive Analytics that includes site selection, sales forecasting model development and market strategy.
Then I used my economic background to do sales forecasting models.
Patient First selected Thompson Associates to do a complete analysis of our existing patient database, and to build a sales forecasting model based on our patients' profiles," said Jay A.
With over 25 years of international retail real estate experience, Devon brings to the practice a deep understanding of retail analytics including field analysis, client management, site selection, sales forecasting model development and retail real estate strategy.
Finally, as consumer and format segmentation increases, supermarket retailers need to add alternative sales forecasting models and methods to their armory.
Using the 2000 Census data in our sales forecasting model, we expect to gain a competitive advantage in our market strategy and site selection decision-making process.