Joining the team are Philip Smaje and Catherine Murphy as Internal Sales Engineers.
What does SEng stand for?
SEng stands for Sales Engineer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SEng
We have 2 other meanings of SEng in our Acronym Attic
- Society of Environmental Engineers
- Southeast New England
- Servicios a la Navegación en el Espacio Aéreo Mexicano (Mexico)
- Social Ethical Environmental Consulting and Audit (Italy)
- Single Event Noise Exposure Level (aviation)
- Secretaria de Energia (Mexico)
- South Eastern New England Shipbuilding Corporation
- Scientific and Engineering Network
- Senior Executive
- Support and Education Network for Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Parents and Caregivers
- Software Engineering
- Supporting Emotional Needs of the Gifted (est. 1981; Poughquag, NY)
- Senior Engineering Officer (Royal Australian Air Force)
- Solid Earth and Natural Hazards (NASA)
- Structural Engineers of New Hampshire (est. 1993; Newbury, NH)
- Sony Entertainment Network International
- Servicio Nacional Integrado de Administracion Aduanera Y Tributaria (Spanish: Integrated National Customs and Tax Administration; Venezuela)
- Study on the Efficacy of Nosocomial Infection Control
- Nickname for HQ USAF Programs Usually Connected With Logistics Support
- Special Educational Needs Information Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rush started his career at Elsner in 1981 as a sales engineer with primary sales responsibility for Elsner for the eastern and western U.
Hanks left Texas Foundries in 1993 and joined Waupaca as a sales engineer for the Southeast U.
Technical Selling Enterprises (Tech$ellEnts), a provider of training services, productivity tools and consulting services designed for technical sales engineers (SE), has released SEbase, its Intranet-based technical sales engineering knowledge sharing and collaboration tool implemented specifically for sales engineers.
However, some workers who have both previous sales experience and technical experience or training sometimes hold the title of sales engineer even though they do not have a degree.
Hans-Werner Spiller was named sales engineer with responsibility for sales and customer service for Wardell Braiding Machine.