At a groundbreaking ceremony at the Salem County Utilities Authority more than 150 people gathered to celebrate the unique partnership among Salem Community College, the Salem County Utilities Authority, Marina Energy and DCO Energy, known as "Gas to Glass.
What does SCUA stand for?
SCUA stands for Salem County Utilities Authority (New Jersey)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCUA
We have 1 other meaning of SCUA in our Acronym Attic
- Support Collection Unit (Child Support Collection Agency)
- Supreme Council of Universities
- Surface Command Unit
- Surface Control Unit (Sub-Atlantic Products)
- Surgical Care Unit (various locations)
- Switch Control Unit
- System Capability Upgrade
- System Configuration Utility
- System Control Unit
- System Controller Unit (Hekimian)
- Sekolah Catur Utut Adianto (Indonesian: Utut Adianto Chess School; Indonesia)
- Sonoma County Union of the Arts (California)
- South Carolina United Action (Orangeburg, SC)
- Special Collections and University Archives
- Swiss CATIA (Computer-Aided Three-Dimensional Interactive Application) User Association (Switzerland)
- State Colleges and Universities Athletic Association (Philippines, Collegiate Athletic Meet)
- South Carolina University Affiliated Program
- Senate Committee on University Budget (Simon Fraser University; Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada)
- Sports Club University Bolzano (Italy)
- Self-Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus
Samples in periodicals archive:
Michael Chapman, executive director of the Salem County Utilities Authority, a county-run solid waste facility in Alloway, N.
SC Landfill Energy, LLC, comprised of equity partners Marina Energy and DCO Energy, today announced the signing of an agreement with the Salem County Utilities Authority to develop, own and operate a 2 megawatt electric generating facility that will produce electricity from landfill methane gas in Salem County, N.