Higher-level job-seekers also found tougher sledding, with the $200,000-$250,000 salary group attracting less demand than lower-paying groups.
What does SG stand for?
SG stands for Salary Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SG
We have 64 other meanings of SG in our Acronym Attic
- Qualified in Submarines (US Navy)
- Sabado Gigante (Big Saturday; TV show, Univision)
- Sacred Geometry
- Safety Glass
- Safety Guide
- Saibu Gas (Japan)
- Saint Gabriel's College (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Saint Gall (Swiss Canton)
- Sanaag (postal region, Somalia)
- Sand Giant (Everquest)
- Sankt Gallen (canton postcode, Switzerland)
- Sanspareils Greenland (Sports Pvt Ltd)
- Santa Gertrudis (cattle breed)
- Savage Garden (band)
- Savage Genius (Japanese band)
- Say Goodbye
- Schmalenbach-Gesellschaft (German financial institute)
- Scots Guards (British Regiment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ford believes the demographic makeup of its professional workforce should reflect the demographics in the market across all salary groups.