So I hope that we learn rather than use 'Hi, how are you doing,' or bonjour, guten tag, ciao, hola, that we go back to our original Shalom alaikum or Ah'leem alaikum or the last revelation as' salamu alaikum.
What does SA stand for?
SA stands for Salamu Alaikum (Arabic greeting)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SA
We have 222 other meanings of SA in our Acronym Attic
- Serine 982
- Adopted in the Senate (approved business of the Senate, North Carolina)
- Arsine (toxic gas)
- Bureau of South Asian Affairs (US Department of State)
- Franciscan Friars of the Atonement (religious order)
- Safety Analysis
- Safety and Arming
- Safety Assessment
- Sahitya Akademi (National Academy of Letters; India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On her MySpace page, currently available for viewing via Google cache, Smith wrote: "As salamu alaikum akhi.