This work actually started as part of another project in June 2005, when Marist began working under an IBM Shared University Research (SUR) grant to integrate robust and scalable content management and delivery systems into the Sakai Collaboration and Learning Environment (CLE).
What does SCLE stand for?
SCLE stands for Sakai Collaboration and Learning Environment (open-source course management system)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCLE
We have 10 other meanings of SCLE in our Acronym Attic
- Southern Cape Land Committee Trust (South Africa)
- Southern Christian Leadership Conference Tapes
- Space-Charge Limited Current Transient
- San Cristobal Land Development (Panama)
- Scottish Consortium for Learning Disability (Glasgow, Scotland, UK)
- Severe and Complex Learning Difficulties
- South Central Long Distance
- Specialist Practitioner Community Learning Disabilities Nursing
- Spokane County Library District (Washington)
- Sierra Club Legal Defense Fund
- Silver-Silver Chloride Electrode
- Space-Charge-Limited Emission (electrons)
- Student-Centered Learning Environment
- Subacute Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
- Swedish Core Language Engine
- Sonoma County Law Enforcement Association (California)
- Signal Corps Logistics Evaluation Committee
- South Carolina Law Enforcement Division
- Southern California Lions Eye Institute
- South Carolina Law Enforcement Officers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jolie Tingen, Instructional Technology Analyst, Wake Forest University, and Dan Barber, Solutions Director, Unicon, will present on Wake Forest's migration strategy from a proprietary learning management system to the open source Sakai Collaboration and Learning Environment.
Attendees will also discover how the Kaltura Video Tool integrates with the Sakai Collaboration and Learning Environment, in an exclusive demo from Aaron Zeckoski, Software Engineer at Unicon.
the leading provider of open source enterprise portals, applications, and top end technology consulting for higher education, today announced an updated test drive program for the Sakai Collaboration and Learning Environment.
This represents the newest version of the industry's first and only commercial distribution of the open source Sakai Collaboration and Learning Environment (CLE).
rSmart Sakai Collaboration and Learning Environment Uses Open Source to Provide Advanced Teaching Solutions at Affordable Cost PHOENIX -- rSmart has been named winner of the award for "Innovation Excellence in Education" in the annual IBM Beacon Awards competition, honoring IBM Business Partners for their ingenuity, innovation, customer satisfaction and outstanding achievements in providing business solutions.
is designed to enable academic institutions using the Sakai Collaboration and Learning Environment to easily and seamlessly integrate live, synchronous distance learning and collaboration into their coursework.
rSmart, the leading full-service provider of open source solutions for education, is now providing commercial support and professional services for the rSmart Sakai Collaboration and Learning Environment (CLE) to educational institutions across the globe.