To foster reflection on the saint of the day, there's always Butler's Lives of the Saints (Harper-SanFrancisco), which has been updated for modern audiences by Michael Walsh.
What does SOTD stand for?
SOTD stands for Saint of the Day
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SOTD
We have 5 other meanings of SOTD in our Acronym Attic
- Spirit of the Century (roleplaying game)
- State of the Collection (watches)
- State of the Cryosphere (overview of the status of snow and ice as indicators of climate change)
- Stations of the Cross
- Straight Out of the Camera (photography)
- Stream-Oriented Turbo Code
- Syracuse Obedience Training Club
- State of the County Health (North Carolina; report)
- Serial Over TCP (Vanguard)
- Society of Twentieth Century Wargamers
- Scent of the Day
- School of Technology and Design (various universities)
- School of Theatre and Dance (various locations)
- Scores on the Doors (UK public register of food hygiene ratings)
- Screen of the Day
- Scripture of the Day
- Shadow Of The Day (song)
- Shadow of the Desert (gaming)
- Shadows of the Dark (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Shadows of the Dusk (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SAINT OF THE DAY JOSEPH CAFASSO: Patron FRONT PAGE NEWS THE armed forces are being drafted in to stem the tide of illegal immigrants trying to sneak into Britain.
SAINT OF THE DAY HEDDA: St Hedda was brutally massacred by the Vikings at an Abbey near Peterborough.