Sponsored by the Saint Paul Area Chamber of Commerce (SPACC) and Brandography, a full-service digital marketing firm, this contest rewards a local business or individual with a large-scale web design and marketing update.
What does SPACC stand for?
SPACC stands for Saint Paul Area Chamber of Commerce (Saint Paul, MN)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPACC
We have 3 other meanings of SPACC in our Acronym Attic
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company
- Sports Properties Acquisition Corporation
- Standards, Practices, and Administrative Controls
- State Public Affairs Committee
- Stevens Pass Alpine Club (Everett, WA)
- Student Political Action Committee
- Student Professional Awareness Conference
- Student Programs and Activities Center (University of California Davis)
- Sustainable Production and Consumption
- Slade Point Area Community Association (Australia)
- Saint Paul Area Council of Churches (Minnesota)
- Small Pelagic Fishes and Climate Change Programme
- Surfers Paradise Anglican Crisis Care (Australia)
- USSPACECOM Command & Control Center
- Sand Point Arts & Cultural Exchange (Seattle, WA)
- Satellite Precipitation and Cloud Experiment
- School of Professional and Continuing Education
- Search Project for Aspects of Close Encounters (est. 1992; New York)
- Semantics, Program Analysis, and Computing Environments for Memory Management (Workshop)
- Sentient Protoplasm against Colonial Encroachment