com)-- Local businessman William Mielke, President and CEO of Ruekert/Mielke, was nominated by President Obama to be an advisor for the Saint Lawrence Seaway Development Corporation (SLSDC).
What does SLSDC stand for?
SLSDC stands for Saint Lawrence Seaway Development Corporation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Sign Language Skills Classroom Observation
- Satellite Land Surface Climatology Project
- Southern Leyte State College of Science and Technology (Sogod, Southern Leye, Philippines)
- Save Lives, Save Dollars (Initiative of the Greater Detroit Area Health Council)
- Silver Lake Sand Dunes (beach town; Michigan)
- Single Logical Screen Daemon
- South Lane School District (Cottage Grove, OR)
- Southern Lehigh School District (Center Valley, PA)
- Space and Life Sciences Directorate
- Square-Law Sequence Detection
- Sport-Latent Somatosensory Evoked Potentials
- Scatter Line Spread Function
- Second Life Sailing Federation (online gaming)
- Sodium Loop Safety Facility
- St. Louis Sports Forum (Missouri)
- St. Louis-San Francisco Railway (1876-1980)
- Surf Life Saving Foundation (South Brisbane, Australia)
- Subspace, Latent Structure and Feature Selection (workshop)
- Scanning Laser Slope Gauge (wave measurements)
- Self-Incompatibility Locus Specific Glycoprotein (molecular biology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ferro Administrator, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Joseph Szabo Administrator, Federal Railroad Administration Peter Rogoff Administrator, Federal Transit Administration David Matsuda Administrator, Maritime Administration David Strickland Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Collister (Terry) Johnson Administrator, Saint Lawrence Seaway Development Corporation Gregory D.
Saint Lawrence Seaway Development Corporation (SLSDC), which is responsible for operating and maintaining the two locks and navigation channels in the U.
Jacquez Administrator, SLSDC The Saint Lawrence Seaway Development Corporation (SLSDC) is a wholly owned government corporation created by statute May 13, 1954, to construct, operate and maintain that part of the St.