I'm a council house lad from nearby myself, like Steven Gerrard and Craig Hignett, and by helping out grass-roots clubs like Saint Helens there is no reason why a young player from Saint Helens Town can't improve and make it to league football.
What does SH stand for?
SH stands for Saint Helens (Oregon)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SH
We have 68 other meanings of SH in our Acronym Attic
- Slovenska Gospodarska Zveza (Slovenian: Slovenian Economic Association; Klagenfurt, Austria)
- Sports Gaming Zone (online forum)
- Subgranular Zone (brain region)
- Stichting Gereformeerde Zorgcentra Zuid Holland (Dutch: Reformed Care Foundation of South Holland; Krimpen aan den IJssel, Netherlands)
- (USN Rating) Ship's Serviceman
- Anti-Submarine Helicopter (military aircraft designation)
- Bourne Shell
- Sacrifice Hits (Baseball)
- Saddam Hussein
- Safety Harness
Samples in periodicals archive:
CAPTION(S): Man with a plan - Saint Helens RLFC chief executive Tony Colquitt
Saint Helens, Oregon City and Portland, Oregon, USA IF you're more interested in walking in the footsteps of actors Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart than their counterparts Edward and Bella, then check out Saint Helens and Portland, 30 miles apart, where much of the Twilight movie was filmed.
00 Paperback Field guide; 15 QE627 As big as a Chicago phonebook, this surprisingly affordable volume offers 31 geological field trips--including the famous volcano, Mount Saint Helens, as well as the hills now blanketed with grapes of nearly as famous Oregon Pinot Noir--all of which were offered in conjunction with the October 2009 Geological Society of America Annual Meeting, held in Portland, Oregon.
The dates range from the 19th century to the 1980s, and the emphasis is on features no longer there, including Vanport and Mount Saint Helens.
Byline: PETER GRIFFITHS MIDDLESBROUGH romped home to a magnificent 39-0 win against West Park Saint Helens - the stars being mainly their ex-colts.
Far less energy is needed to do so in air, so ocean eruptions are more likely to resemble those of Kilauea than Mount Saint Helens or Mount Pinatubo.