The city of Saint Etienne, in his capacity as coordinator of that group, responsible for the organization of the whole procedure, and shall sign the markets.
What does SE stand for?
SE stands for Saint Etienne (musical group)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SE
We have 106 other meanings of SE in our Acronym Attic
- Srpski Drzavni Zeleznice (Serbian State Railway; Belgrade, Serbia)
- Süddeutsche Zeitung (German newspaper)
- Surface Danger Zone
- Sueddeutsche Zeitung (German Newspaper)
- Samenspel Doet Zegevieren Zevenaar (football club; Zevenaar, The Netherlands)
- London Southeast (UK postcode)
- Saami, Northern (Norwegian ISO Language Code)
- Saban Entertainment
- Safety Engineer
- Safety Evaluation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Saint Etienne - Words And Music By Saint Etienne Sarah Cracknell, Bob Stanley and Pete Wiggs emerged in the early 1990s when indie dance was huge, yet Saint Etienne have really always been about pop, be it 1960s girl pop, folk music or electropop.
36 or lower against underrated Saint Etienne this evening, writes Ian Coyne.
Raoult ([dagger]) * Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Saint Etienne, Saint Etienne, France; and ([dagger)] Universite de la Mediterranee, Marseille, France
o French side Saint Etienne have confirmed that John Toshack is leaving the club after only ten weeks to start a third spell in charge of Spanish first division strugglers Real Sociedad.