I wanted take advantage of the numerous well-paid jobs that exist around the world in the marine leisure industry, giving me the potential to travel the world by working on sailing yachts," he said.
What does SY stand for?
SY stands for Sailing Yacht
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of SY
We have 5 other meanings of SY in our Acronym Attic
- Sun Xml Writer (OpenOffice.org text document)
- Sony Xperia Xa (smartphone)
- Sony Xperia X Performance (smartphone)
- The Stoxx Europe 600 Index (exchange)
- Sony Xperia Z
- Sony Xperia Z2 (phone)
- Sony Xperia Z3 (smartphone)
- Sony Xperia Z4 (smartphone)
- Sony Xperia Z5 (smartphone)
- North Bay (Ontario Northland Railway Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It may be a predictable refrain for a boat broker, but according to Yoti, it's a good time to buy a sailing yacht.
The Manchester United striker splashed out on a luxurious pounds 23m sailing yacht at an estimated cost of pounds 2,500 for a five-hour trip around the island.
A FATHER and son were rescued after their sailing yacht capsized during high winds.