I wanted take advantage of the numerous well-paid jobs that exist around the world in the marine leisure industry, giving me the potential to travel the world by working on sailing yachts," he said.
What does S/Y stand for?
S/Y stands for Sailing Yacht
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of S/Y
We have 5 other meanings of S/Y in our Acronym Attic
- Spider Web
- Spiral Welded (pipe)
- Spoke With
- Station Wagon
- Software Configuration Control Board
- Software Assurance
- Secure Wide Area Network
- Software Configuration Item
- Staff Years
- Spawn: Armageddon (video game)
- Signal to Noise (electrical engineering measurement)
- Secondary:Primary Fiber Number (muscle term)
- Stimulator to Responder (cells)
- Spermatids to Sertoli Cells (ratio)
- Stimulated to Unstimulated (cells)
- Shareware Version Equals to the Registered Version
- Elemental Sulfur (chemistry)
- Starboard Truss Segment 0
Samples in periodicals archive:
It may be a predictable refrain for a boat broker, but according to Yoti, it's a good time to buy a sailing yacht.
The Manchester United striker splashed out on a luxurious pounds 23m sailing yacht at an estimated cost of pounds 2,500 for a five-hour trip around the island.
A FATHER and son were rescued after their sailing yacht capsized during high winds.