Having successfully done so, we returned to Plymouth for last-minute storing, to report our successful trial and to receive our sailing orders to return to Canada.
What does SAILORD stand for?
SAILORD stands for Sailing Order
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Students Against Insensitive Language
- Study Abroad in London (London, UK)
- Support and Information Line
- Supportive Approaches to Innovative Learning (Ontario, Canada)
- Surface/Aviation Interoperability Laboratory (US Navy NAVAIR, Patuxent River, MD)
- System For Automated Integrated Logistics
- Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army (Environment, Safety & Occupational Health)
- Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army (Logistics)
- Scientific and Industrial Leadership Initiative (Cape Town, South Africa)
- Spawar Acquisition Integrated Logistics Online Repository (US Navy)
- Sailing Report
- Simplified Aircraft Instrument Landing System
- Standard Army Integrated Logistic System
- Standard Army Intermediate Level Logistics System Supply
- Standard Army Intermediate Level Supply (Sub)system
- Standardized Assessment of Information Literacy Skills
- Stock Appreciation Income-Linked Securities
- Strategic Analysis of Integrated Logistics Systems
- Student Alumni Involved for Lake State
- Supplemental Adaptive Intra-Volume Low-Level Scan (weather radar software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Now Whisky must hope that Mick gets his sailing orders before the final, leaving him to go through as runner-up.
All have their sailing orders And plan to sail this day.