Saif Ali Khan plays an Indo-Russian mafioso who kills the zombies.
What does SAK stand for?
SAK stands for Saif Ali Khan (actor)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SAK
We have 44 other meanings of SAK in our Acronym Attic
- South African Journal of Science
- St Andrew's Junior School (Singapore)
- State Authority for Judicial Statistics (India)
- Syarikat Air Johor Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysian water company)
- South African Journal of Science (Academy of Science of South Africa)
- South African Journal of Sports Medicine
- San Juan National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- South African Judo Union
- Secret Adventures of Jules Verne (fan network)
- Southern Arizona Justice for Veterans (advocacy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sajid Khan is going to work with Amitabh Bachchan in his next untitled project, which will also feature Saif Ali Khan and Riteish Deshmukh in the lead roles.
Saif Ali Khan Meanwhile detective Robert D'Costa (Anil) and his secretary Cherry (Ameesha) are close on their tail in this edge of the seat thriller.
She started dating Saif Ali Khan in 2007 soon after she officially broke up with her long-time boyfriend Shahid Kapoor.
ISLAMABAD, February 22, 2011 (Balochistan Times): Secretary General APML, Barrister Saif Ali Khan said on Monday that Pervez Musharraf has pledged to remove the deprivations of Balochistan after coming into power.
Meanwhile, Counsel of former President Pervez Musharraf, Barrister Saif Ali Khan has said that case cannot be filed against Pervez Musharraf, saying the filing of FIR would weaken the case of murder of Nawab Akbar Bugti.