In the last two Christmas Bird Counts, several rare bird species were recorded, including the northern harrier, golden eagle, peregrine falcon and Bell's sage sparrow, Savaikie said.
What does SAGS stand for?
SAGS stands for Sage Sparrow (bird species Amphispiza belli)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SAGS
We have 2 other meanings of SAGS in our Acronym Attic
- Stand-Alone Air GPS Receiver
- State Administration of Grain Reserves (China)
- Submerged Attached Growth Reactor
- South African Graduate Recruiters Association
- South African Gravity Racing Association
- South Attleboro Girls Recreation Association (Attleboro, MA)
- Strategic Analysis and Global Risk Assessment
- Substance Abuse, Growth and Recovery Institute
- Silk Advanced Global Remote Office (software)
- South African Game Ranchers Organisation
- Scottish Allotments and Gardens Society (UK)
- Self-Aligning Guide Shoe
- St. Anne Grade School (Illinois)
- Summer-Active Ground Squirrel
- Swiss Austrian German Simulation and Gaming Association (German: Gesellschaft für Planspiele in Deutschland, Österreich und Schweiz e.V.)
- South Asia Graduate Student Conference (University of Chicago; Chicago, IL; est. 2004)
- Society for Australian-German Student Exchange (Eltham, Victoria, Australia)
- South American Gaming Suppliers Expo
- Society for the Advancement of Games and Simulations in Education and Training
- Standing Advisory Group on Safeguards Implementation (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Lincoln's sparrow (left), the sage sparrow and the black-backed woodpecker are among Noah Strycker's detailed bird drawings.