Further, CodeSonar was certified for use in developing safety-critical software for the ISO 26262, EN 50128, and IEC 61508 standards.
What does SCS stand for?
SCS stands for Safety-Critical Software
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCS
We have 847 other meanings of SCS in our Acronym Attic
- Southern California Restaurant Writers (est. 1975)
- South Carolina Rural Water Association (Clinton, SC)
- South County Regional Wastewater Authority (California)
- Sussex County Republican Women's Club (Delaware)
- Southern California Republican Women and Men
- South Central Rotary Youth Exchange (Arizona)
- Sacramento (Amtrak motorcoach station code; Sacrmanento, CA)
- Saethre-Chotzen Syndrome
- Safety Compliance Services (Liverpool, NY)
- Safety Computer System
- Saginaw Choral Society (Saginaw, MI)
- Saint Clair Shores (Michigan)
- Sale Control Systems Ltd. (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Salem Community Schools (Salem, IN)
- Sales Control System (software)
- Sample Caching Subsystem
- Sanasuma Counseling Service (Sri Lanka)
- Sandhills Calving System (University of Nebraska-Lincoln)
- São Caetano do Sul (Brazil)
- Sarnia Christian School
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Embedded World - LDRA, the leading provider of safety-critical software verification tools and software best practices, releases the LDRA Compliance Management System (LCMS) to provide companies with the proper infrastructure enabling ISO 26262 compliance.
TUV SUD validation confirms best practices and standard compliance, providing customers with an additional level of assurance and confidence in their higher risk, safety-critical software development.
The partnership will incorporate formal design and development technologies into safety-critical software for the avionics industry, which delivers advanced 3-D graphics and video displays, utilizing more data than ever before and requiring a new design process.
The Darlington experience with safety-critical software is not yet common in the nuclear industry.
a leading maker of tools that improve and accelerate software development, today announced that CodeSonar, the company's flagship static analysis product, has been certified for use in the development of safety-critical software according to several international standards: ISO 26262, IEC 61508, and EN 50128.
Express Logic's ThreadX Safety Manual documents these quality assurance measures, which enable developers to use ThreadX in safety-critical software development for even the most rigorous Safety Integrity Level (SIL), according to IEC 61508 or IEC 62304, without further qualification.
New MISRA compliance tools from LDRA help developers meet the most stringent, up-to-date quality standards for safety-critical software in automotive, aerospace, industrial, medical, defense and rail applications