The Safety of Estrogens in Lupus Erythematosus National Assessment (SELENA) trial randomized 183 premenopausal women to 1 year of treatment with an OC containing 35 mcg of ethinyl estradiol or a matched placebo.
What does SELENA stand for?
SELENA stands for Safety of Estrogens in Lupus Erythematosus National Assessment (study)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Southeast European Legal Development Initiative (est. 1999)
- Surface Enhanced Laser Desorption/Ionization
- Surface-Enhanced Laser Desorption/Ionization Time-Of-Flight
- Surface-enhanced laser desorption-ionization affinity mass spectrometry
- Shielded Enclosure Leak Detection System (electromagnetics)
- Selectin E
- Southeast Law Enforcement Alliance Project
- Selenium and Vitamin E Cancer Prevention Trial
- Special Education Learning Experiences for Competency in Teaching (Arizona)
- Supporting Electronic Learning and Essential Campus Transitions (Louisiana Board of Regents)
- Selenological and Engineering Explorer
- Spatially Explicit Landscape Event Simulator
- Study of Extremely Low Emission Vehicles (Environmental Protection Agency)
- Segmented Large X (baryon spectrometer)
- Systematic Evolution of Ligands By Exponential Enrichment
- Science Education and Learning in Freedom (EU)
- Self-Employment Loan Fund
- Singular Enformed Living Field
- Solar Electric Light Fund
- Supplementary Expeditionary Landing Field/Facility