Last weeK, we put forth a new initiative--chemical manufacturers will have to prepare safety and health data sheets for their products.
What does SHDS stand for?
SHDS stands for Safety and Health Data Sheet
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SHDS
We have 4 other meanings of SHDS in our Acronym Attic
- Saradidi Health Development Project (Kenya)
- Saskatchewan Health Dental Plan (Canada)
- Scheduled Hospitalization over a Determined Period
- Specific Hypertensive Disease of Pregnancy (obstetrics and gynecology)
- Stack Height Depth Probe
- Sustainable Human Development Project
- Stanford Heart Disease Prevention Program (Stanford, CA)
- Southern Hot Dog Quest
- Special High Density Residential (zoning; Florida)
- State Human Development Reports (India)
- Short Haul Data Service
- Solvent Handbook Database System (electronic handbook)
- Stereotyped Head-Down Sniffing (behavioral response)
- Structural Heart Disease Symposium (cardiology)
- Surry Hills Death Squad (street art)
- Sustainable Human Development Strategy (UN Development Programme)
- Single-Line High-bit-rate Digital Subscriber Line
- Symmetrical High Bitrate Digital Subscriber Line (Ericsson)
- Symmetrical High-Density Digital Subscriber Line
- Symmetrical Highspeed Digital Subscriber Loop
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last week, we put forth a new initiative--chemical manufacturers will have to prepare safety and health data sheets for their products.