Our cooperation with the International Atomic Energy Agency has been enhanced, and the first Operational Safety Review Team recently visited the Rajasthan Atomic Power Station.
What does SRT stand for?
SRT stands for Safety Review Team
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SRT
We have 339 other meanings of SRT in our Acronym Attic
- Slippery Rock State University
- Sul Ross State University
- Satellite Robot Simulator Vehicle (NASA)
- Small Round Structured Virus
- Strains with Reduced Susceptibilities to Vancomycin (microbiology)
- Scio Residents for Safe Water (Michigan)
- Single Reader Single Writer (queue type)
- Simple Random Sampling With Replacement
- Santa Rosa Symphony Youth Orchestra (California)
- Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar (cricket player)
- Save the Rhino Trust
- Sawfish Recovery Team
- Scale, Rotation, Translation (3D modeling)
- Scarborough Rapid Transit (Canada)
- Scheduled Return Time
- Schuylkill River Trail (Pennsylvania)
- Science Research Techniques (various organizations)
- Scientific Research Team (various organizations)
- Seamonster Response Team
- Search and Rescue Team (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The IAEA assembled the Operational Safety Review Team ( OSART), led by Miroslav Lipar of the agency's Division of Nuclear Installation Safety, at the request of the Indian government.
Road Safety Reviews Versus Road Safety Audits Traditional Safety Reviews RSAs Performed by a safety review team Performed by a team independent of that is usually not completely the project.