Under the Consolidated safety relief valve brand, the 1900 model enjoys strong demand in the oil and gas sector, the 1700 and 2700 models have specific boiler applications in the power sector and the 3900 pilot-operated valves are used in high backpressure and pressure-drop applications in all sectors.
What does SRV stand for?
SRV stands for Safety Relief Valve
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SRV
We have 80 other meanings of SRV in our Acronym Attic
- Sequenced Routing Update Protocol (computing)
- Special Recreation Use Permits (US Bureau of Land Management)
- Spontaneous Resolution Under Racemization Conditions
- Schwimmen Retten Und Sport (German: Swimming, Rescue and Sports)
- Solitary Rectal Ulcer Syndrome
- School Readiness Uniform Screening System (Florida, USA)
- Shop Replaceable Unit
- Steps to Reducing Unwanted Traffic on the Internet (workshop)
- Society of Rice University Women (est. 1968)
- Saddle River Valley
Samples in periodicals archive:
A similar contract was executed last year at the Saudi Aramco PetroRabigh plant which involved a large number of safety relief valves as well as control valves.
The experiments with glass tubes at ambient temperatures 293-298 K can be summarized as follows: no blockage was observed in the relief valve (B) and the blockage characteristics for the safety relief valve (C) and full-lift safety valve (A) depend on the upstream vapor quality of the safety valve.
The pumps can also be fitted with safety relief valves, which can be spring-loaded and air loaded with airlift.
So pull the plugs and put in a safety relief valve, NSN 4820-01-070-7670, and grease fitting, NSN 4730-00-050-4208.
low cost * ASME UV certified Designed for high flow air, gas and liquid service, the series 1400 low-cost safety relief valve features the company's replaceable O-ring design for seal tightness and maintenance ease.
Besides parts themselves, the company offers a wide range of accessories such as gaskets, oil filters, safety relief valves, crankcase heaters and piston pin bushings.