Additionally, safety factors have been reduced to 16 (Normal) and 15 (Novice).
What does SF stand for?
SF stands for Safety Factor
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SF
We have 147 other meanings of SF in our Acronym Attic
- Single Economic Zone (free trade)
- Société d'Ethnozootechnie (French: Ethnozootechnics Society)
- Special Economic Zone
- State Enterprise Zones (California; business incentive)
- Steinbeis Europa Zentrum (German: Steinbeis Foundation; Germany)
- Stiftung Entwicklungs Zusammenarbeit (German: Foundation of Development Cooperation)
- Stream Environment Zone
- Second Eastern Zone Agricultural Program (Bhutan)
- Sacramental Fusion (band)
- Sacrifice Fly (baseball)
- Saga Frontier (videogame)
- Sahana Foundation (Sri Lanka)
- Saikou-Fansubs (anime group)
- Saikou-Fansubs (IRC network)
- Saman Foundation (Sri Lanka)
- San Fierro (fictional gaming city, GTA: San Andreas)
- San Francisco (California)
- Sand Filter
- Sandford Flemming building (University of Toronto)
- Sanitary Fair (philately)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The reliability of steel structures design is also dependent on the partial safety factor values, which are specified by the design standards.
Dec 5, 2006 Boeing US National Transportation Safety Board Chairman Mark Rosenker said airlines should voluntarily begin incorporating a 15% safety factor when calculating stopping distances on icy or wet runways.
n] diminished in comparison to LCR in order to have same value of safety factor against tooth breakage [S.
This provides a safety factor ranging between 2:1 ad 4:1.
decision to buy an Excel baler, but among those were safety factors available on the HV10 model.
The rationale for the stricter standard is fuzzy, since children are already covered under the safety factor for "more sensitive" humans.