Health and safety engineers (except mining safety engineers and inspectors).
What does SE stand for?
SE stands for Safety Engineer
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SE
We have 106 other meanings of SE in our Acronym Attic
- Shankar Dada Zindabad (Indian film)
- Site du Zéro (French website)
- Srpski Drzavni Zeleznice (Serbian State Railway; Belgrade, Serbia)
- Süddeutsche Zeitung (German newspaper)
- Surface Danger Zone
- Sueddeutsche Zeitung (German Newspaper)
- Samenspel Doet Zegevieren Zevenaar (football club; Zevenaar, The Netherlands)
- London Southeast (UK postcode)
- Saami, Northern (Norwegian ISO Language Code)
- Saban Entertainment
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2000, a total of 70 teenage workers in the United States were fatally injured on the job, while another 77,000 were seriously injured, according to the American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE).
com, a new web-based product to meet the information needs of safety engineers and managers.
You may have a legal problem in workers' compensation and not know it, and the safety engineer you hire to tackle your workers' compensation problem will never discover it either.
com, a new subscription Web site that is designed to meet the information needs of safety engineers, managers, compliance directors and legal counsel.