Aug 17, 2010 Safety Israel is legislating to change its safety oversight system structure to regain Category 1 status under the US Federal Aviation Administration's International Aviation Safety Assessment Program next year.
What does SAP stand for?
SAP stands for Safety Assessment Program (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAP
We have 794 other meanings of SAP in our Acronym Attic
- Secret Archives of the Vatican (band)
- Student Athlete of the Week
- Sunday All Over the World (band)
- Service Agent of the Year
- Suid-Afrikaanse Onderwysersunie (South Africa Teachers' Union)
- South African Oracle User Group
- Southern African Online User Group
- Stichting Adviesbureau Onroerende Zaken (Dutch)
- Safe Arrival Point (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Safety Assessment Principles
- Safety Assurance Principles
- Salary Attendance Profile
- Sale of Adjudicated Properties
- Sales Action Plan
- Sampling and Analysis Plan
- San Antonio Police
- San Pedro Sula, Honduras - La Mesa (Airport Code)
- Sanduhr Anzeige Programm (German software)
- Santa Paula (Amtrak station code; Santa Paula, CA)
- Sapropels and Paleoceanography
Samples in periodicals archive:
The AFCAST program is one part of the Air Force Safety Center's overall safety assessment program.
under the FAA's International Aviation Safety Assessment Program (IASA).