Presentations at the workshop, which has attracted 19 participants from the Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation, Khalifa University and FANR itself, are focused on the safety requirements of the IAEA, and safety assessment principles for pressurised water reactor technology, which is planned for use in Braka, Abu Dhabi's first nuclear reactor.
What does SAP stand for?
SAP stands for Safety Assessment Principles
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SAP
We have 794 other meanings of SAP in our Acronym Attic
- Substance Abuse Offender Treatment Program
- Secret Archives of the Vatican (band)
- Student Athlete of the Week
- Sunday All Over the World (band)
- Service Agent of the Year
- Suid-Afrikaanse Onderwysersunie (South Africa Teachers' Union)
- South African Oracle User Group
- Southern African Online User Group
- Stichting Adviesbureau Onroerende Zaken (Dutch)
- Safe Arrival Point (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Safety Assessment Program (various organizations)
- Safety Assurance Principles
- Salary Attendance Profile
- Sale of Adjudicated Properties
- Sales Action Plan
- Sampling and Analysis Plan
- San Antonio Police
- San Pedro Sula, Honduras - La Mesa (Airport Code)
- Sanduhr Anzeige Programm (German software)
- Santa Paula (Amtrak station code; Santa Paula, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It found that there was no reason to curtail the operation of nuclear sites operating in the UK and there are no fundamental weaknesses in the licensing regime or safety assessment principles.
The report also found that analysis of Fukushima revealed no reason for curtailing the operation of existing plants, nor any significant gaps in the scope or depth of the safety assessment principles for nuclear facilities in the UK.