The business is performing well and in October 2011, we supported Kee Safety's acquisition of Easi-Dec Access Systems, a UK supplier of access equipment for safe working at height.
What does SWAH stand for?
SWAH stands for Safe Working at Height (equipment and procedures for heights)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Stuff with a Graphic
- Stupid Wild-Ass Guess
- Stylin' While a Gamer
- Super Wealthy and Gangsta Boyz (band; Chicago, IL)
- Super Wild Ass Guess
- Sweet Weird Awesome Goal
- Swinging Wild Ass Guess
- Swaziland Action Group against Abuse (est. 1990)
- Sustainability, Wellness and Green Gifts (Oscar Night program; celebrity gift bags)
- Supporters of Worcester Area Gay and Lesbian Youth (Worcester, MA)
- Semantic Web Applications and Human Aspects
- Southwest Academy of Healing Arts (Cedar City, UT)
- South Western Area Health Board (Ireland, UK)
- Southwest Wisconsin Area Health Education Center
- Southern Wisconsin Association of Holistic Healing
- Single Work at Home Mom
- South Williamsport Area High School (Pennsylvania)
- Sydney West Area Health Service (Penrith, New South Wales, Australia)
- Savannah Working against Human Trafficking (Savannah, GA)
- Sound Waves At High Tension (DJ group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The FAI was told the fire officers believed regulations barred them from using safe working at height (SWAH) equipment to rescue a member of the public, although they could use it to save a colleague.
Inspectors slapped firms with two prohibition notices and seven improvement notices relating to safe working at height, welfare facilities for workers and asbestos awareness training.