Carson concluded, "America's commercial interest in Africa will deepen as the Safe Skies for Africa initiative creates the opportunities for American businesses to move into Africa and take advantage of that growing and important market".
What does SSFA stand for?
SSFA stands for Safe Skies for Africa Initiative (promotes sustainable improvements in aviation safety and security in Africa)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSFA
We have 14 other meanings of SSFA in our Acronym Attic
- Svalbard Science Forum (Norway)
- Svenska Simförbundet (Swedish Swimming Association)
- Synchronous Scanning Fluorescence
- System Support Facility
- Space Station Freedom Attached Payload
- Super Smash Flash 2 (online game)
- Super Street Fighter II (video game)
- Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo (video game)
- Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD (High-Definition) (video game)
- Super Street Fighter 4 (gaming)
- School Standards and Framework Act (UK)
- Seattle Society of Financial Analysts (now CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) Society of Seattle; est. 1974)
- Shetland Salmon Farmers' Association (Scotland, UK)
- Simplified Supervisory Formula Approach (finance)
- Sisters of the Holy Family Associate (religious order)
- Society for Applied Pharmacological Sciences
- Substitute Service Families Accommodation (UK)
- Student Service Fee Advisory Board (Texas A & M University)
- State Student Financial Aid Database (Florida)
- Soothing Sounds For Baby (music collection)