The WHO's Safe Injection Global Network believes few providers will wait the required contact time before injecting and that unsafe skin preparation protocols may be harmful.
What does SIGN stand for?
SIGN stands for Safe Injection Global Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SIGN
We have 13 other meanings of SIGN in our Acronym Attic
- Special Interest Group for Molecular Bioinformatics
- Significant Meteorological Advisory
- Significant Meteorological Information
- Special Interest Group on Measurement and Evaluation (ACM)
- Special Interest Group on Microarchitectural Research and Processing (ACM)
- Special Interest Group on Management Information Systems (Limerick, Ireland)
- Signing Gesture Markup Language
- Special Interest Group on Multimedia (ACM)
- Special Interest Group on Mobility of Systems, Users, Data and Computing (ACM)
- Special Interest Group On Management of Data
- School of Information Global Network (university student organization)
- Scottish Intercollegiate Guidelines Network
- Society of Investigators of Greater Newark (Newark, NJ)
- State Integrated Government Network
- Student Interest Group in Neurology (various locations)
- Surgical Implant Generation Network (bone fracture care charity)
- Acoustic Signature line of the OTG Message Format
- Species Iris Group of North America (est. 1968)
- Seismic Information Gathering and Network Alert (Tokyo Gas Company; Japan)
- Simulation and Integration of Ground, Network and Air Links (FAA developed RADAR simulation program)