Almost seven out of 10 people are opting not to brave busy high streets, according to the Safe Home Ordering Protection Scheme.
What does SHOPS stand for?
SHOPS stands for Safe Home Ordering Protection Scheme (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SHOPS
- Short Path Infrared
- Shore Patrol
- Shop Capacity
- Shop Code
- State of Hawaii Organization of Police Officers
- Neighborhood Self Help by Older Persons Project (New York)
- Small Health Organizations Partnership Program (Canadian Institutes of Health Research)
- State Heating Oil and Propane Program (retail price monitor; New Hampshire)
- State Highway Operation and Protection Program
- Supplemental Hospital Offset Payment Program (Oklahoma)
- Small Hotels of Palm Springs (California)
- Shop Section Code
- Shift Handover Routines
- Siberian Husky Ophthalmic Registry (Siberian Husky Club of America)
- Stimulus Hypothesis Option Response
- Stop Here on Red
- Student House of Representatives (dental hygienists)
- Shore Activity
- Short-Range Air Defense
- Short Range Air Defense Command and Control