The Clean Water and Safe Drinking Water State Revolving Funds may be suffering from diminishing federal funding, but another source of federal wastewater dollars is about to open up.
What does SDWSRF stand for?
SDWSRF stands for Safe Drinking Water State Revolving Fund (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Software Development Worker Pilot Project
- Secondary Drinking Water Regulation
- Service Dogs by Warren Retrievers (Madison, VA)
- Sonar Dome Rubber Window
- Safe Drinking Water Revolving Fund (Great Lakes Commission; Ann Arbor, Michigan)
- Smoothed Deficit Weighted Round Robin
- San Diego Watercolor Society
- Secondary Drinking Water Standards
- Simultaneous Driver and Wire Sizing
- State Drinking Water Standard (environmental regulation)
- Self-Directed Work Team
- Steele-Dawson-Wing-Tuttle (Bismarck, ND)
- Summer DeadWeight Tonnes
- San Diego World Trade Center
- San Diego Web Technologies Group
- San Diego Wireless Users Group
- Structural Design With Wood (Virginia Technical Institute)
- South Dakota Water and Wastewater Association (est. 1935)
- Secure Document Exchange
- Sedona, AZ, USA (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Funding for the Environmental Protection Agency, which includes both the Clean Water and Safe Drinking Water State Revolving Funds, is included in the fiscal 2005 Veterans Administration, HUD and Independent Agencies appropriation.