SGS teams are also working on similar services for products shipped to European countries such as the UK, France and Germany, to meet their respective local safe drinking water programs (WRAS, ACS and DVGW).
What does SDWP stand for?
SDWP stands for Safe Drinking Water Program (various states)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SDWP
We have 5 other meanings of SDWP in our Acronym Attic
- Social Development Working Group (various locations)
- Software Dependability Working Group
- South Dakota Wheat Growers Association
- South Dakota Wing (Civil Air Patrol)
- Space Defence Working Group (Canada)
- Solar Domestic Water Heating (renewable energy)
- Stichting Derde Wereld Hulp (Dutch: Third World Help Foundation)
- System Dwustronnej Wymiany Informacji (Polish: System of Bilateral Exchanges)
- Safe Drinking Water Information System (US EPA)
- Selective Division Wave Multiplexing (NFOEC)
- San Diego Workforce Partnership (San Diego, CA)
- Semantic and Dynamic Web Process (conference)
- Social Development and World Peace (United States Conference of Catholic Bishops)
- Social-Democratic Workers' Party (political group; various locations)
- South Dakota Women's Prison (Pierre, SD)
- South Derbyshire Water Polo (UK)
- Software Development Worker Pilot Project
- Secondary Drinking Water Regulation
- Service Dogs by Warren Retrievers (Madison, VA)
- Sonar Dome Rubber Window
Samples in periodicals archive:
It sounds like science fiction, but Greg Allgood, PhD, head of P&G's Children's Safe Drinking Water Program, assures me it's real science and really works.
Over the seven years that I have been with the association, we have, through our grant and contract work, developed two computer-based training programs; numerous useful publications on a host of environmental health topics; and workshops that provide free training to hundreds of our members on indoor air quality, health risk communication, the safe drinking water program, treatment of hazardous waste and toxic substances, and pollution prevention, to name a few.