Later in the show - set at the time of Jack the Ripper's reign of terror in 1889 - scenes included pornographic "snuff movies", topless call girls and sado-masochism.
What does S/M stand for?
S/M stands for Sado-Masochism
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of S/M
We have 174 other meanings of S/M in our Acronym Attic
- Short and Long (Canada Post)
- Sick Leave (USACE)
- Silver Lining (various organizations)
- Solid-to-Liquid (ratio)
- Speech and Language (Therapy; education)
- Storyline (Soap operas)
- Success/Leadership (Toastmasters Program)
- System/Look-up Table
- Service Module (also abbreviated as SVM)
- Service/Maintenance (various organizations)
- Slice/Medium Ratio
- Scaffold or Matrix Attachment Region
- Sideloader/Magazine Controller (military aviation)
- Secure/Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (IETF)
- STOL/Maneuvering Technology Demonstrator
- Screen Name
Samples in periodicals archive:
A respectable-looking couple could turn out to be into sado-masochism.
The 62-year-old MP revealed that she has read the erotic bestseller for 'research purposes' but was left cold by its tales of sado-masochism.
Secondly, there's clearly a ceiling on how long you can keep up the salaried sado-masochism before the bruised bits of you begin resembling a dropped aubergine and start dropping off.
EX-FORMULA One boss Max Mosley has spoken about his interest in sado-masochism, saying it is a "quirk" of character and people are "animals in the end".
A report today claims bondage gear and equipment associated with sado-masochism were removed from the 30-year-old's London apartment, pictured, by police looking for clues.