It is a sad state of affairs in this country when one of our most beautiful nature spots is not safe from vandalism.
What does SSOA stand for?
SSOA stands for Sad State of Affairs (band)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SSOA
We have 20 other meanings of SSOA in our Acronym Attic
- Switching & Signaling Operations (Sprint)
- Sydney Symphony Orchestra
- Synchronization Staff Officer
- Syracuse Symphony Orchestra (Syracuse, New York)
- System Security Office/Officer
- System Staff Officer
- System Supervisor Overview (training course segment)
- System Support Office
- System Support Organization
- System Synchronization Officer
- Secret Society of Assassins (gaming clan)
- Secure Service Oriented Architecture (MetaSecure Corporation)
- Semantic Service Oriented Architecture
- Senior Staff Officer Administration
- Sheffield School of Architecture (UK)
- Shooting Stars Over Alabama (motorcycle club)
- Social Security Old Age
- Spiritual School of Ascension (Lihue, HI)
- Subscription Services of America, Inc. (Bellmore, NY)
- Subsurface Ocean Area
Samples in periodicals archive:
NNA - 04/02/2012 Future Bloc Parliamentarian Atef Majdalani ridiculed the sad state of affairs which cabinet of Najib Mikati has stooped to, saying to Voice of Lebanon radio Saturday that cabinet dynamics were similar to a farce.
It is a really sad state of affairs that this shop is closing down.
It really is a sad state of affairs that we can't cope with a couple of inches of snow.
Talking to the Provincial information secretary, Abdul Wali Khan Shakir, during his very first meeting after being elected, at the Alfalah House, Quetta, lauded the youth for their great abilities and talents; but regretted the sad state of affairs at governmental level, which had forced the youth towards negative activities and state of mind.