Six environment-based community interventions that specifically focus on reducing alcohol use and alcohol-related problems have been developed and evaluated and are reviewed here, including Communities Mobilizing for Change on Alcohol (CMCA), the Community Prevention Trial (CPT), the Sacramento Neighborhood Alcohol Prevention Project (SNAPP), Saving Lives, Operation Safe Crossing, and Fighting Back.
What does SNAPP stand for?
SNAPP stands for Sacramento Neighborhood Alcohol Prevention Project (Sacramento, CA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SNAPP
We have 4 other meanings of SNAPP in our Acronym Attic
- Specialty Nursing Association Partners in Geriatrics (American Nurses Association)
- Student Naval Aviation Pilot Glider
- Southern Nevada Association of Pride, Inc.
- Special Needs Application Programming Interface
- Storage Network Architecture and Parallel I/Os (IEEE International Workshop)
- Switch Network Application Programming Interface (software)
- Symbol Native Application Programming Interface (computer programming)
- Students Networked Against Packet Loss
- State Nursing Assumption Program of Loans for Education
- Satellite-Based Navigation Accuracy Performance Model
- Simplicial Neighborhood Analysis of Protein Packing
- System Networking, Analysis, and Performance Pilot
- Southern Nevada Association of Professional Property Inspectors
- Southern Nevada Association of Professional Pet Services
- Seronegative Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome
- Ships/Shipboard Nontactical Automation Program System
- Simple Non-redundant Assembly of Protein Sequences
- Standard Navy Altimetry Processing System
- State Negotiated Agreement Price Schedule (Florida)
- Student Needs And Priorities Survey
Samples in periodicals archive:
As part of the study, researchers implemented the Sacramento Neighborhood Alcohol Prevention Project in two of the city's low-income neighborhoods.