[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] In terms of simply giving back, the credit union also recently donated about an acre property to Sacramento Habitat for Humanity with the stipulation that it be used to build three to four homes for those who can't afford housing.
What does SHFH stand for?
SHFH stands for Sacramento Habitat for Humanity
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SHFH
- Split Hand and Foot Disease
- State Housing Finance and Development Authority (South Carolina)
- Shanghai Futures Exchange
- Small Heavy Fuel Engine
- Silent Hill Fever Forum (website)
- Southern Home Furnishings Family (Georgia)
- Short-Hop, Fast-Fall, L (Cancel) (Super Smash Bros. Melee game)
- Short-Hop, Fast-Fall, L-Cancel (Super Smash Brothers Melee game mnemonic)
- Society for History in the Federal Government (est. 1979)
- Sir Henry Floyd Grammar School (UK)
- Sandtown Habitat for Humanity (Baltimore, MD)
- Southwark Habitat for Humanity (London, England, UK)
- Stillwater Habitat for Humanity (est. 1990; Stillwater, OK)
- Syracuse Habitat for Humanity, Inc. (New York)
- Short Haul Fibre Interface (fibre optics)
- Siquijor Heritage Foundation, Incorporated (Philippines)
- Service Hospitalier Frédéric Joliot (France)
- Superimposed High-Frequency Jet Ventilation
- Schuylkill Haven Free Library (Schuylkill Haven, PA)
- Split-Hand/Foot Malformation with Long Bone Deficiency
Samples in periodicals archive:
Participants in the project include Sacramento Habitat for Humanity, the California Environmental Protection Agency's Air Resources Board, Sacramento Municipal Utility District, and United Solar Ovonic LLC.