The Sacramento Area Council of Governments now predicts demand could be half that, said Mike McKeever, executive director of SACOG, which helps coordinate transportation planning and funding in the region.
What does SACOG stand for?
SACOG stands for Sacramento Area Council of Governments
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of SACOG in our Acronym Attic
- Subject Authority Cooperative Program (Library of Congress)
- Substance Abuse Control Officer (United States Marine Corps)
- Supreme Allied Commander Operations
- Sveriges Akademikers Centralorganisation (Swedish Confederation of Professional Associations, Stockholm, Sweden)
- Swedish Confederation of Professional Associations
- US-Japan Special Action Committee on Okinawa
- South Arkansas Center on Aging (Little Rock, AR)
- South African Chamber of Business (Banking and Finance)
- South African College of Business (Steenberg, South Africa)
- Southern Africa Communications for Development (South Africa)
- South African Confederation of Labour (trade union)
- SECNAV Advisory Committee On Manpower
- Southern Area Command
- Students and Scholars Against Corporate Misbehavior (Hong Kong)
- Sacramento Area Commission on Mather Conversion (Sacramento, CA)
- South Australian Chamber of Mines and Energy
- Shipboard Aviation Command Management Information System
- Sexual Assault Center of McGill Students Society (Canada)
- Salim Ali Centre for Ornithology and Natural History (India)
- Shock-Absorbing Concrete
Samples in periodicals archive:
University of California, Davis student newspaper the California Aggie recently reported that the Sacramento Area Council of Governments (SACOG) has awarded a $62,290 grant to the Yolo County Transportation District to help the local Yolobus transit service offer free rides on "Spare the Air Days.