We studied how neuromuscular stimulation through a magnetic coil and a sacral anterior root stimulator (SARS) implant (used for bladder emptying) affects pressure and skin blood circulation under the ischial tuberosities (ITs) of participants with spinal cord injury (SCI).
What does SARS stand for?
SARS stands for Sacral Anterior Root Stimulator
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SARS
We have 78 other meanings of SARS in our Acronym Attic
- South Australian Retired Railway Employees Club Inc. (Australia)
- Search and Rescue Request (US DoD)
- South Australian Rural and Remote Medical Support Agency (Wayville)
- Search and Rescue, Resuscitation and Rewarming in Accidental Hypothermia
- Standard Army Retail Supply System
- Scaled Attachment Random Recursive Tree
- Search and Rescue Response Team (Clifton Park, NY)
- Severe Anemia Requiring Red Blood Cell Transfusion
- Sexual Assault Response and Recovery Team (Stanford University; California)
- Substance Abuse Residential Rehabilitation Treatment Program
- Safety and Reliability Society (UK)
- Sample of Anonymized Records
- San Antonio Rotablator Study
- Schweitzer Alpine Racing School
- Schweres Akutes Respiratorisches Syndrom (German: Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome)
- Scientific Apparatus Recycling Scheme
- Secure Asset Reporting System
- Security Activities Reporting System (various organizations)
- Segmentation And Reassembly Sublayer
- Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (caused by member of Corona virus family)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We propose the use of sacral anterior root stimulator (SARS) implants to prevent ischial pressure ulcers in the spinal cord injury (SCI) population.