He had the daunting task of bowling to a man called Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar in the nets at the Wankhede Stadium.
What does SRT stand for?
SRT stands for Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar (cricket player)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SRT
We have 339 other meanings of SRT in our Acronym Attic
- Speech Recognition System Training Workshop
- Slippery Rock State University
- Sul Ross State University
- Satellite Robot Simulator Vehicle (NASA)
- Small Round Structured Virus
- Strains with Reduced Susceptibilities to Vancomycin (microbiology)
- Scio Residents for Safe Water (Michigan)
- Single Reader Single Writer (queue type)
- Simple Random Sampling With Replacement
- Santa Rosa Symphony Youth Orchestra (California)
- Safety Review Team
- Save the Rhino Trust
- Sawfish Recovery Team
- Scale, Rotation, Translation (3D modeling)
- Scarborough Rapid Transit (Canada)
- Scheduled Return Time
- Schuylkill River Trail (Pennsylvania)
- Science Research Techniques (various organizations)
- Scientific Research Team (various organizations)
- Seamonster Response Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
N Srinivasan, the president of the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI), said: "Ever since he made his international debut in November 1989, Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar has strode cricketing arenas the world over, like a colossus.
Narayanaswami Srinivasan, the president of the Board of Control for Cricket in India,hailed the achievement, saying: "Ever since he made his international debut in November 1989, Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar has strode cricketing arenas the world over, like a colossus.
20 (ANI): India were firmly placed in the driver's seat on third day of the first Test against New Zealand being played at the Seddon Park in Hamilton, thanks to a master class 42nd Test ton by Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar.
So if Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar does not metaphorically have the blood of English bowlers dripping from his bat by the end of the summer then he will not have done his duty to his adoring fans.
The highlight, though, was an on- drive off Finn in the 11thover that would've made one Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar feel proud.
While deciding to hang up his One- day International jersey on Sunday, batting colossus Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar unwittingly left a strange one in his wake; he played his last ODI on the same date he made his debut -- 18th.
IT TOOK time but Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar, the Kohinoor of Indian cricket, carved his 100th international century against Bangladesh on Friday.