Contact Information: SABIC Innovative Plastics David Cameron 413-448-2260 Contact via Email www.
What does SIP stand for?
SIP stands for Sabic Innovative Plastics
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SIP
We have 614 other meanings of SIP in our Acronym Attic
- Stevens Institute of Technology (Hoboken, NJ)
- Safe Inflatable Operators Training Organization
- Service d'Information et d'Orientation Universitaire (French: Information Services and University Orientation; various universities)
- Surface Impoundments Operable Unit (US Department of Energy)
- Simple Input/Output User Exchange
- Standard Input Output User eXchange
- Statny Institut Odborneho Vzdelavania (Slovak Centre for Training Firms; Bratislava, Slovak Republic)
- Safe in Our World (UK)
- Simple Input/Output Window
- Simple Interactive Object Extraction
- SACLANT Intelligence Plan
- Safer Internet Plan (various organizations)
- Safety Implementation Plan
- Safety Improvement Plan (various organizations)
- Sales Incentive Plan
- Satellite Image Processor
- Satellite Interceptor Program
- Savings Investment Plan
- Scale Irrigation Project (various organizations)
- Scanner Interface Processor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meanwhile Sabic Innovative Plastics, Pittsfield, Mass.
Sabic Innovative Plastics has announced that its versatile, high-performance Ultem polyetherimide (PEI) fibre has found an important new application in high-end work wear and protective clothing.
The debt on the deal is held by Sabic Innovative Plastics (Sabic IP), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sabic, and totals about $8.
Contact Information: SABIC Innovative Plastics Aline Stanworth 413-448-2260 Contact via Email www.
Sabic Innovative Plastics has announced its collaboration with IAV GmbH, a world leader in advanced vehicle and powertrain systems, to develop advanced thermoplastic solutions that can replace metal in electric vehicle (EV) and hybrid powertrain components.
He discussed examples of successful new product innovations from SABIC Innovative Plastics in the last decade, such as high-heat thermoplastic polyimides and tailored polycarbonate copolymers; key business indicators and market macro trends for the next decade; technology innovation to maintain leadership in core markets such as automotive and consumer electronics; product and application innovation to penetrate new markets such as photovoltaics and electric vehicles; and SABIC Innovative Plastics' approach and commitment to sustainability.