Storage and retrieval technologies will require in-depth understanding from information and records managers to gain the best benefits, assure adequate digital records management, and avoid incompatibilities that result in orphaned information in obsolete systems.
What does STORET stand for?
STORET stands for STOrage and RETrieval
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Science, Theology and the Ontological Quest
- Segment Table Origin Register (computing)
- Short Term Operating Reserve (electric power network; National Grid; UK)
- Statistics and Operations Research (various locations)
- Straight-Thread O-Ring
- Summary Time-Oriented Record (various oganizations)
- Systematic Terminators of Religion (gaming clan)
- Standard Obstetric Record Charting system
- Structured Text on Relational Databases
- Subsistence Total Order and Receipt Electronic System
- (Work Request) Status Organization
- Submarine Tactical Oceanography Review Group (US Navy)
- Stop Tobacco for Our Kids (pregnancy smoking cesssation program)
- Save the Oak Ridges Moraine
- Scalable Tool for Resource Management
- Sensor, Tank, Off-Route Mine
- Service to Others in Rural Minnesota (church camp)
- Service to Others Really Matters (Australia)
- Services for Treating Older Residents’ Mental Health
- Simulation Testing Operations Rehearsal Model (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Real estate offices, faced with the problems of file storage and retrieval should consider the benefits of installing and converting to a document management system.