YOUR COMRADE IS TRAPPED BACK IN YE OLDE STAMIS DAYS.
What does STAMOD stand for?
STAMOD stands for STAMIS (Standard Army Management Information System) Modernization
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Stenting for Acute Myocardial Infarction
- State Mining Corporation (Tanzania)
- Standoff Minefield Detection System
- MILSTRIP Status During Minimize Required
- Standard Army Management Information System
- Stampaggio Minuterie Metalliche (Italian: Pressing Bits and Pieces Metallic)
- Symposium on Trends in Applications of Mathematics to Mechanics (International Society for the Interaction of Mechanics and Mathematics; biennial)
- Systematic Teaching and Measuring Mathematics
- Standard Army Multi-Command Management Information System
- Stabilized Master Oscillator
- Staatsmonopolistischer Kapitalismus
- Securities Transfer Association Medallion Program
- Selling Tobacco and Alcohol to Minors Program (Kingsborough Community College
- South Tyneside Academy of Musical Performance (UK)
- Space Technology and Analysis and Mission Planning
- Special Team for Amputation Mobility and Prosthetics/Orthotics
- Standard Air Munitions Package
- Standards-Based Assessment & Measurement of Proficiency
- Station Area Master Plan (transportation; Colorado)
- Stay Tobacco-Free Athlete Mentor Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
STAMIS reset allows units to reset unit-level equipment, order requirements to fill shortfalls, and track items sent for sustainment-level reset.
On initial unit contact, LOGSA EDMO will request STAMIS backup so they can survey the unit and begin providing data validation reports.
Supported Soldiers come from every MOS and functional area that the STAMIS requires, including that supply, maintenance, ammunition, medical administration, or movement.
Necessity is the Mother of Reinvention The increased focus on sustainment activities at SEC-Lee came about because SEC leadership recognized the opportunity to achieve greater efficiencies for contracting efforts, testing facilities, information assurance, and customer support by consolidating responsibility for all the STAMIS systems under SEC-Lee.
The Standard Army Management Information System (STAMIS) gunnery (a process for checking systems to ensure that they are up and communicating) validated the Standard Army Retail Supply System and ensured that the correct unit identification codes and Department of Defense activity address codes were loaded and that the STAMISs could communicate.